Monday, March 26, 2012

New Places New Journey's!

      I think it is so ironic that I had previously owned a shirt that said "No one cares about your blog" and here I am writing one. I am starting to do stuff way out of the norm for me. I currently moved to Hobbs, New Mexico and I love love love it. It is so different than what I have been used to. Hobbs is a wonderful little town to live in. This is yet a new chapter in the lives of the Griffiths. My Carl has a good job there. I am hoping to have a job really soon myself. I find myself so much more happy than I used to be. I have lived there not long at all but have grown to love the small town already. Our Church also is so Wonderful. SO WELCOMING!! I do miss my Church in Anthony "First Baptist Church" wonderful Church Family and Wonderful Pastor and his Wife Pat. I do however, miss my family. I have been within close driving distance to them my whole life and now there is a 5 hour driving distance. I am not shocked to find that I miss my family so much MORE when I don't have them near me.
     I am at the moment packing up the rest of our belongings and will be heading back to Hobbs in a few weeks. I will have my daddy tagging along behind me on my trip over there. I am excited that I will get to show him around town over the weekend!!!
     I just wish my mom and nieces could all come up at the same time. But school and work have other plans for them. So I am counting on the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment